Have you checked out the first part of this post? Here’s more great music for great workout sessions:
10. “Work” by Rihanna feat Drake- If you want to achieve your goals, oh you gotta work, work, work, work, work! A great song for cardio, with the catchy tune that exudes a go-getter vibe.
9. “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled feat T-Pain- Exercise is a main factor in achieving overall wellness. If you have an exercise routine, and stick to it, you'll reap the benefits, and it's definitely a win-win situation.
8. “Are You Gonna Go My Way” by Lenny Kravitz- Aside from the rock and roll element of this song, which we really love, the message is worth hearing out, too. Whenever we hear the intro, can't stop the urge to dance and be in love.
7. “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry- This one for us is like our "bad-ass" song. Never fails to make us feel so sexy, fit, and beautiful. We don't know- is it because of the lyrics? ( I’m capable of anything and everything) Or the beat? Or the meaning of "dark horse"? (a candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds.) Or all of the above.
6. “Never Surrender” by Corey Hart- Well the title says it all- never surrender. Here are parts of the song that we really like- "With a little perseverance
You can get things done, No one can take away your right to fight and to never surrender"
5. “Beautiful Life” by Ace of Base- Yeah, nothing but good vibes, get an instant mood boost with this song. And it's true, there really are so many things to lift you up, like this song, and lifting weights!
4. “I Got You (I Feel Good)” by James Brown- Well, who in the world won't feel good? or nice? Just hearing "Wooah!" and we know we are bound to have a feel good, uber workout.
3. “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen- This one is a classic. No question, this is a great song! But did you know? According to The Courier, the song was used in a study to train medical professionals while performing CPR. The bass-line has close to 110 beats per minute, are recommended by the British Heart Foundation.
2. “Lose Yourself” by Eminem - Whenever we feel down, or about to do something challenging, we play this loudly and feel ready to kick ass (our own, of course). This song gives us the right attitude to achieve our goals and get fired up. As the song goes- "Success is my only m*********ing option, failure's not."
1. “Play Hard” by David Guetta, Akon featuring Ne-Yo- Most of successful people apply this to their lifestyle. It is all about balance- work hard- be the best on whatever it is that you do, then play hard- don't forget the things that gives you happiness. For us and our fit and fab friends, workout is both work and play.