If we ask you today- what is the official soundtrack of your life? We bet you have an answer ready. As a matter of fact, you have a song or even a playlist for each aspect- a love theme, a breakup playlist, song for your mama, or dad, a playlist for summer, or for hanging out with friends- for almost everything. And who doesn’t have a workout playlist? You know, a collection of songs that gets you going, pumps you up and even makes your workout much more fun and filled with power! Let us share with you a few tracks that us and our fit buddies love.
20. Eye Of The Tiger” by Survivor- just hearing the intro of this song makes us want to grab our boxing gloves and throw out a few punches. The title, the band, and this song being the OST of Rocky-- fierce!
19. “Firework” by Katy Perry- The lyrics and the meaning of the song is enough reason to include this song in this playlist. The upbeat tune and the amazing voice of Katy are also reasons to love this song!
18. “Walking On Sunshine” by Katrina And The Waves- This is a happy song that puts you in a happy disposition. Feeling the love, feeling good, and feelin’ alright, with lots of wooaahs and heys, who wouldn’t be motivated to move and groove? Great for cardio to keep that happy heart pumping!
17. “Salute” by Little Mix- You think we're just pretty things, You couldn't be more wrong, (We're standing strong, we carry on), Knock us but we keep moving up Can't stop a hurricane, ladies it's time to awake (yeah!) -- these are the lines of the song, feeling empowered already?
16. “American Boy” by Estelle feat Kanye West- American Boy is a disco and funk song written by Estelle, will.i.am, John Legend, Kanye West, Josh Lopez, Caleb Speir and Keith Harris. The beat is simply irresistible, can’t stop dancing and beam with American pride, too.
15. “Hall of Fame” by The Script feat Will.I.Am- Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself (you can be a champion)-- this is the main message of the song, and true enough, especially if you have fitness goals, dedication is the key. Be a champion!
14. “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake- If Justin was singing this song for us, we would definitely want to look the part. The sexy tune makes us feel sexy.
13.“Run the World” by Beyonce- Who run the world? Girls! Need we say more? This is really self explanatory :) And look at Beyonce’s body! #fitnessgoals
12. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor- According to the composers of the song, “The song's lyrics describe the narrator's discovery of personal strength following an initially devastating breakup.” This an official #fightsong, reminds us to discover our personal strength that can be used in making lifestyle changes, achieving our goals, and improving our overall physique.
11. “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath- Men dig this heavy metal stuff. This song kinda motivates them to do more reps and unleash their inner “Iron Man”.
Watch out for Part 2 of this post. 10 more songs to keep you motivated inspire you, or just keep you moving!